Florida Encounter 2018 will be held at the Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort and Spa in Bonita Springs, Florida! VISIT FLORIDA has secured a room block for all Florida Encounter attendees.
Confirmed Suppliers: Click here to reserve a room online, or call 888-421-1442 and reference Florida Encounter.
Confirmed meeting professionals are fully hosted and the hotel reservation is handled by the Florida Encounter team.
About the Hotel
– 82,500 sq. feet of meeting space
– Two ballrooms with over 24,000 square feet of space
– Ten additional indoor meeting rooms with flexible configurations perfect for small gatherings or meetings with up to 1,500 guests
– More outdoor event space than any other venue
– A long-tenured, experienced senior staff
About Bonita Springs
A welcoming beach community in Southwest Florida, between Fort Myers and Naples, Bonita Springs is home to the Conservancy of Southwest Florida Nature Center. Fishing and outdoor activities are popular in Bonita Springs, as are the sparkling beaches. Most particularly, Bonita Springs harbors Lovers Key State Park, a place so named because it once was an island so remote only lovers went to the trouble to seek its privacy. Today, you don’t need a boat to get to the beach. It’s easy to reach, but still not as well-known as many other state parks. The 2.5-mile beach is lined with natural vegetation and is perfect for beachcombing and birding.
Take a look at this page of things to do in Bonita Springs.