Supplier Registration for Florida Encounter 2018 is sold out.
We heard you!
Based on your feedback and the input from a diverse group of industry partners we’re refreshing Florida Encounter.
NEW to Florida Encounter this year:
– Leveraging Cvent’s audience and using new qualifying standards to attract meeting professionals who are serious about Florida meetings and are prepared to do business.
– More opportunities to network outside the trade show floor including “freestyle” meetings, in addition to the traditional one-on-one appointments.
– New Supplier Sip & Showcase* where suppliers will “speed present” their product… a perfect opportunity to spark the interest of planners who don’t have a scheduled appointment with you, and to encourage them to visit your booth during freestyle meetings.
– A redesigned trade show floor featuring the Small Meetings Village, a designated Networking Lounge, and a professional photo station.
– CEUs offered for meeting professionals.
The Encounter Process
About six weeks prior to the show, the appointment requesting period will begin. Each appointment book includes 24 scheduled one-on-one appointments.
This appointment requesting period will close about two weeks before the show. Appointment schedules are then filled based on attendee requests. This computer-generated process fills appointment schedules first with mutual requests, then requests made by planners, followed by requests made by suppliers.
Attendees will have the opportunity to directly communicate with other delegates. Attendees can add, reschedule, or cancel appointments. This can be done from any computer or in the Florida Encounter app.
*The Supplier Sip & Showcase is limited to sponsors and the first 20 registered suppliers. View registration options and secure your space, or visit the Sponsorship Opportunities page for information on becoming a sponsor!